Fight Companion
THE NEW SITE IS NOW UP! SIGN UP NOW!

www.timewasted.tv/forums

Da Podcast Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Da Podcast Thread

Post by Yūdō Robotto on Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:49 am

I think this might be Sacha Baron Cohen's first long-form interview (not in character). Very, very interesting podcast in which Baron Cohen goes into great detail on the things that went into making a movie like Borat or Bruno. Filled with police chases, getaway cars, altercations, lawsuits, jail time and more. Its a shame because now that he has settled down with a family, he most likely will never do a project with real-life reactions again.

Last edited by Yūdō Robotto on Mon May 30, 2016 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Yūdō Robotto
MODERTATOR
MODERTATOR

Back to top Go down

Re: Da Podcast Thread

Post by Yūdō Robotto on Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:08 am

Redban tells his life story on this one, and after listening to him on JRE and his many Deathsquad podcasts for 6 years, I cant believe he has never talked about some of these things before. The interview goes pretty deep into what made Brian who he is today, how he got to LA and started working with Joe, and many other cool stories. I have even more respect for Redban than I did before listening to this ep, he has come a long way and his work ethic is crazier than I thought.

Last edited by Yūdō Robotto on Mon May 30, 2016 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Yūdō Robotto
MODERTATOR
MODERTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Yūdō Robotto on Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:44 pm

On da last Church with Big John, he talked about the life of an LAPD Officer and it was great. This ep he goes into great detail on MMA, specifically Athletic Commission issues. He does a great job shining some light on the process of appointing judges, refs, etc. Really good stuff, a lot of shit I didnt know.

#364 - Big John McCarthy from Joey Diaz on Vimeo.

Last edited by Yūdō Robotto on Mon May 30, 2016 11:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Yūdō Robotto
MODERTATOR
MODERTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Yūdō Robotto on Mon May 30, 2016 11:20 am

Just started listening to this one. Very interesting podcast... apparently Bert got too drunk at a Doug Loves Movies taping and kinda fucked it up, and they decide to work out their issues over a podcast in the hotel after. Doug starts off the podcast like 'Put some respek on my name!' RESPECK

Yūdō Robotto
MODERTATOR
MODERTATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top