Fight Companion
THE NEW SITE IS NOW UP! SIGN UP NOW!

www.timewasted.tv/forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Fight Companion
THE NEW SITE IS NOW UP! SIGN UP NOW!

www.timewasted.tv/forums
Fight Companion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phil Davis signs with Bellator MMA

2 posters

Go down

Phil Davis signs with Bellator MMA Empty Phil Davis signs with Bellator MMA

Post by El Jefe Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:45 am

It appears as though Phil Davis is on the verge of signing with Bellator MMA.

According to sources close to the situation, Davis, 30, is very close to inking a new multi-fight contract with the promotion, and the deal could be officially announced as soon as Wednesday.

Davis, whose UFC contract expired after his January loss to Ryan Bader at UFC on FOX 14, has a 13-3 (1 NC) record. He started his career an impressive 9-0 before losing to Rashad Evans at UFC on FOX 2 in January 2012. "Mr. Wonderful" holds notable wins in the UFC over Alexander Gustafsson, Brian Stann, Tim Boetsch, Antonio Rogerio Nogueira, Lyoto Machida and Glover Teixeira. He is currently ranked no. 7 in the UFC's light-heavyweight rankings.

MMA Sun first tweeted about the possibility of the signing last week.

A four-time NCAA Division I All-American wrestler at Penn State University, Davis is managed by Zinkin Entertainment, who's long had a great working relationship with Bellator president Scott Coker.

No word just yet on when Davis is currently scheduled to debut for the organization or against who.

Update: Bellator has announced the signing of Davis.

“I can’t wait to be fighting in Bellator and wreck shop on everyone,” said Davis in a statement. “I am the absolute best and most dominant grappler to ever fight in MMA and I’m excited to get in there and compete at my new home.”

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/4/15/8420649/phil-davis-close-to-signing-with-bellator-mma
El Jefe
El Jefe

Back to top Go down

Phil Davis signs with Bellator MMA Empty Re: Phil Davis signs with Bellator MMA

Post by Yūdō Robotto Wed Apr 15, 2015 11:39 pm

Lol, Phil Davis finna be da bellytor champ.
Yūdō Robotto
Yūdō Robotto
MODERTATOR
MODERTATOR

Back to top Go down